LEADERSHIP IN ACTION
Welcome to Rotary Club of Cedar Rapids
The Rotary Club of Cedar Rapids is the 34th largest Rotary Club in the world and the oldest and largest club in the Cedar Rapids area, with 335 members who are leaders in their organizations and in our community. We are a part of Rotary International; an organization of 1.2 million service-minded men and women that plans and carries out a remarkable variety of humanitarian, educational, and cultural exchange programs that make a positive impact on the lives of those in Cedar Rapids Area and around the world.
Hopefully by now, you have noticed our new website! An important component of our website is the member directory. We encourage all members to update their profile and upload a photo to the new site. (The member profile information is only available to other members).
*Please note that your member password for the old site will not work on the new site*
To reset your password and update your member profile please follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.rotaryclubofcedarrapids.org/
- Click 'Member Login' (upper right side in blue bar)
- Click the link 'New and existing users: retrieve login and/or reset password'
- Enter your Last Name and the email address that was in your previous profile. If the email you entered matches the one on file a temporary password will be sent to that address. If the email does not match, a message and instructions will display at the bottom of the window.
Follow the links in the email sent on November 7th and set your new login name and password. If you need further assistance, contact Club Secretary Diane Potter.
The Downtown Rotary Foundation campaign officially kicked off this week. This is a special year for all Rotarians as the Rotary Foundation is celebrating 100 years of making a difference both globally and locally.
In recognition of the 100th anniversary of the Rotary Foundation, we adopted a "100 for 100" goal that asks each Downtown Rotarian to participate in the following two ways in this special year:
- (a) Contribute to the Rotary Foundation and
- (b) Contribute $100 per member to the Foundation.